£750 / month

Ashcott Avenue, Benchill, M22

3 bed · 3 bath · Unfurnished · Garden · Parking · Garden

About The Home

Garden City Homes are pleased to present our 2 bed apartments available through the Government’s Rent to Buy Scheme. The scheme allows working households to take the first steps to home ownership.

Rent to Buy allows you to pay monthly rent at 80% of market value for up to five years, giving you the chance to save the remaining 20% for your deposit. At the end of five years you will be able to purchase the apartment and become a homeowner. Please note, £750 is the full market rental (100%) of this property.

If you’d like to take the first steps to home ownership then please contact us. We will send you an application form and confirm your eligibility.

This property has a generous open plan kitchen-diner and living space combined, a separate hallway with storage cupboard leading to two double bedrooms with a fully-fitted bathroom. Every apartment has its own parking space and garden.

Please note: The photographs are to give you a guide of the kitchen layout and will not give you the exact specification. Some features may not be present in all property types. If you need further guidance or details on specification please contact the sales team.

Property Features

Living Room

Why Renters Choose Movebubble

Let us know your city... hopefully we can help renters there in the near future

Scan the QR code to get the full experience and reserve this home today in the Movebubble app

The Location

Cornfield Drive, Wythenshawe M22
Garden City Homes unverified agent

We’re here to help you rent better

Best Price Guarantee

See an offer or discount listed elsewhere? We'll match it ensure you always get the best price!

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

If your new home doesn't match up to the listing, let us know in the first 24 hours of moving in

We're Here For You

Need help with your reservation? The Movebubble team are on hand to help you, 24/7